Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kim K. vs. a hole in the ground

I was having a conversation today about the strange celebrity status of Kim Kardashian and how I don't even really know why she's famous, but she's famous enough to have her entire 10 million dollar wedding sponsored, TV-afied and photo sold exclusively to People magazine for what I'm sure was enough to provide a lot of food to a lot of hungry people.  (P.S. Dear People magazine - you can pay me for my wedding photos, too... I don't mind. I promise.  I'll even give to charities to feed the hungry.)

The person I was talking to said:  "I wouldn't know Kim Kardashian from a hole in the ground." First let me say, I am proud to know you, sir.  And second, for you (and for anyone else who is curious):
Kim Kardashian
(in the only photo allowed to be published of her wedding without risking a lawsuit)

A hole in the ground
(which could be filled with $100 bills and that might be enough to cover the cost of her wedding.... but probably not the divorce.)
You will not be quizzed on this later in life.  Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment